Friday, July 1, 2011

Sneak Peak: The "C" Family

Bring on the Beautiful Brunettes!  I was very lucky to shoot the "C" Family this week at their lovely home.  This family is stunningly gorgeous.  Can you believe the eyes on these girls?!  The camera loves them and they love the camera.  The shoot was so fun with the girls providing plenty of great direction to how they would like to pose and the personality to make the shot happen.  I would be remiss if I failed to also mention, looks aside, this family is one of the sweetest families I have worked with - Seriously beautiful inside and out.

This shoot was also close to my heart because the "C" Family purchased their session from a silent auction donation I made to the Hotchkin Memorial Fund.  The Hotchkin Memorial Fund was set up to provide support for the three children that were left behind when Gunnar Hotchkin was killed during combat in Afghanistan.  Gunnar and my husband were very close friends in high school.  We will always remember the sacrifice Gunnar made for our freedom.  Thank you "C" Family for your generous donation.


















No comments:

Post a Comment